We appreciate your interest in ALEA. Please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible.
First look of the website is an impression which leaves an impact on any visitor, so web designing plays the vital role in the website. Despite of radicals, a plethora of studies show a well-built website which generates better customer traffic and an improved user interface will increase conversion – generating new business at an exponential rate. There are numerous factors that lead to a successful online presence. There are various ways to look at the whole standing of your website as well. But before going on any further, lets have a look on the cut-edge latest trends prevailing for the web designing in 2018:
- Broken grid layouts: While designing with a grid underlay is probably not going anywhere soon, more experimentation to grid layouts will likely to continue in 2018. Which isn’t to say that broken grid layouts ditch the concept of the grid altogether — instead, they allow images and text elements to drift into and across the gutters that usually serve as hard stops in more sober layouts.
- More adventurous colours: Colours are an eye – popping element of the website designing. It should be promising enough to attract an attention of the visitors. 2018 is definitely the year for super excess colours online. While in the past many brands and designers were stuck with web-safe colours, more designers are becoming courageous in their approach to colour—including supersaturation and vibrant shades combined with headers that are no longer just horizontal but reimagined with slashes and hard angles.
- Factious Typography Choices: In 2018, we’re going to see a major shake-up in how this header text is styled. It’s going to be Bolder, oddly spaced, Transparent, weirdly misshapen, haphazardly placed and who knows what other techniques designers will come up. Needless to say, web designers are going to have a lot of fun pushing the boundaries of text this year.
- The rise in WebVR: WebVR gives us the right tools to create layouts, utilities, and themes that will be widely used across the growing WebVR dev community. Thus, we can leverage the full potential of WebGL and WebVR to create intuitive UI controls with a high level of fidelity. WebVR gives us the right tools to create layouts, utilities, and themes that will be widely used across the growing WebVR dev community. Thus, we can leverage the full potential of WebGL and WebVR to create intuitive UI controls with a high level of fidelity.
- Data storytelling: 2018 holds great for information technology. Greater accessibility to new technology will undoubtedly see an increase in the number of designers using animation as a means of storytelling. With AR and VR advancements we get the right, overlapping spheres of data science and design will allow for ever increasingly informative, grounded and clear examples of data visualisation.
With these few trends we will definitely see the revolutionise in web designing in 2018.