If you’re a parent, there’s a chance you’ll want to track your child when they’re not home. There are physical devices for doing this, but there are also a bunch of apps that make it really simple. With this app parents can know the whereabouts of their teen or tween, at all times.
Tracking Apps Kids/Family
- Easily send one-on-one or group messages.
- This is a great way to keep everyone in the family in the loop.
- Find out the location of family members at any time.
- Know when kids leave the boundaries of the virtual geo fence that you create.
- Receive an alert when a family member checks in to a specific location.
- Set speed limit control warning to ensure that teens are driving safely.