Social Media Marketing is very important strategies to increase traffic for the website. Some successful steps has been taken place to get the fruitful output :
- Mobile Optimization : We are living in a smart world technology where almost everyone have Smartphone or tablets with them, it goes without saying that business owners must cater to the needs of their mobile audience to generate leads and increase conversions. If your website still isn’t optimized for mobile, then you risk losing out to your competitors.
- Social posts get ranked higher : Social Media are the one of the easiest way to gain more traffic on your website. When customers enter your company name, you must make sure that your social media profiles are seen on the first page. This should be further leveraged for your reputation management and monitoring.
- App store optimization is crucial : Due to better functionality & convinces to the users people prefer to use mobile apps over the surfing mobile websites due to better functionality. If you have a business app, optimizing for the app store is crucial to enhance visibility. Tons of apps get created every day, making it more difficult than ever to stand out. It’s vital to use in-app analytics as well to measure conversions, click through rates and app open rates.
- Sell on social : Different social media sites have enabled advertisers to sell directly on their platforms. Facebook and Pinterest, in particular, have introduced “Buy Now” features. This is a fantastic opportunity to reach your target audience and increase conversions. It’s a win-win situation since social media users can now buy products without even leaving the app, allowing for a great user experience.
- Voice search introduces huge changes in keyword research : The improving functionality of voice assistants on smart devices is also driving the usage of these features upward among more consumers. Siri, Now, and Cortana are making the lives of smartphone users easier, but challenging marketers to adjust keywords (in particular) in their marketing schemes. Search terms, and therefore keywords, vary between speaking and typing.
- Use AdWords copy in your on-page SEO : Another great way to steal the spotlight from your competition is to look for keyword ideas in their Google AdWords search ads. Google AdWords ads are short and already optimized for your competition’s target keywords. If you can produce a quality article that ranks well organically for that same keyword, you can easily establish yourself among your target customers.
If marketing is overwhelming you, implementing even some of these strategies might help save some time and effort to free you up to do a better job at those more important tasks or allow you to put in the upfront work to adapt technologies for the long term.